Saturday, March 31, 2012

Thing 8

Delicious.com, another website to help me organize my abundance of bookmarks as well as have the opportunity to follow other people's bookmarks!  New to the site, I am still learning the basics and finding it frustrating to add people and find it taxing that I seem to have to open another window to look at sites and have to copy and paste the links into my "stacks" if I do not wish to spending hours going through other people's stacks to find site I enjoy. 
Personally, I much rather prefer my StumbleUpon account and how that site chooses different sites, pages, videos, and much more based on my interests and all I click is the "stumble" icon and either like the page or dislike the page that pops up; it is like a personal Google!  I have found a multitude of sites that interest me that I would not have found through any other search engine.  I have an abundance of sites, videos, pages, and pictures I have liked and have been able to share with my followers as well as get a chance to see the likes of who I am following. Keeping me occupied for hours and never getting bored, this site is educational and entertaining!  If you are interested to follow me, my username is kcnarcelles!  Happy Stumbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment